The term “The Great Frog” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 10 GANTON STREET, LONDON, W1F 7QR. Our company registration number is 01132884. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Please read through our sizing guide and refund policy before placing an order so we can get your item to you sized perfectly and in good time.
As all our jewellery is lovingly handcrafted please allow approximately 5-6 weeks for us to make your item(s). We are not fully operational during the COVID-19 outbreak so please be patient with us if this takes a little longer than usual. You will receive an email when your order is complete.
Items purchased outside of the EU may be subject to customs duty or tax by your local customs authority
Prices on our website reflect the prices in our UK and USA stores. If you are based in America you will pay in USD. If you are based in the UK, Europe or anywhere else in the world (excluding America) you will see the transaction in GBP but will be charged in your local currency.
While we produce the highest quality items, silver is not an indestructible metal. Please treat certain items with care, for example bangles shouldn’t be stretched or opened or closed to fit on the wrist as it will weaken the silver and may eventually break.
Please note The Great Frog only has stores in London, Los Angeles, New York and New Orleans. We are not associated with any other business claiming to be The Great Frog or other companies who sell similar TGF designs.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.