August 21, 2017
We are seeking a driven part-time sales assistant to join the growing team in our Melrose Avenue store.
Established in London, 1972 – we have been handcrafting high quality jewelry throughout the decades for artists from Motorhead and Metallica to the Arctic Monkeys. With stores now in London, New York and Los Angeles, we are looking for a sales assistant with relevant high-end fashion or jewelry retail sales experience to join our friendly Los Angeles team.
This vacancy is primarily a sales and customer service role, but support within marketing and office management is also required.Applicants must have the following experience/attributes:- At least one years’ relevant retail experience with references.
– Excellent customer service; on the shop floor and with email/phone correspondence.
– Great communication skills with well spoken and written English.
– Available weekends and have your own transport.
– An eye for design and detail with merchandizing and shop displays.
– An understanding of social media marketing and the ability to create engaging posts.
– A likable, confident personality with a positive attitude. No Drama!
– Motivated and able to show initiative.
– Trustworthy, reliable and a fast-learner.If this sounds like you, please email Store Manager Imogen at firstname.lastname@example.org by August 23rd with a cover letter highlighting why you would like to work with us and examples relating to the above in bullet points.
Please attach a current résumé.We are expecting a lot of interest in this role so unfortunately we are only able to reply to successful applicants.
Click HERE for more information.