London Vacancy: Customer Service and Distribution Assistant
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Customer Service and Distribution Assistant to join our London team.
You will be working in a small team helping with the distribution of all online orders, and be the first point of contact for online customers dealing with general enquiries via email and over the phone.
You must be professional, a team player, adaptable and have a great work ethic.
The position encompasses the following:
- Highest standard of customer service via email and telephone.
- Packing and distributing completed orders on a daily basis.
- Handling administrative procedures with couriers.
- Product quality control – to ensure orders are of the highest standard before they are shipped out.
- Recording returns in our database and notifying customers via email to ensure orders are updated and completed within the timeframe quoted.
- Daily upkeep of departments, recycling to ensure the workspace is clean and tidy.
- Strong knowledge of The Great Frog’s products and services.
- Working across other departments assisting with stock management.
Previous experience in customer service and good attention to detail is essential. You must be a team player, and above all have a friendly and adaptable personality to fit in with our small team – an imperative requirement.
The start date for this role is immediate. The successful candidate will work Monday – Friday. We pay the London living wage.
How to apply:
Email Alfie at [email protected] with the subject header ‘Customer Service and Distribution Assistant’, along with your CV and cover letter.
We are accepting job applications until 6th May, end of the day.
If you haven’t heard back from us after two weeks, you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, don’t let this put you off applying in the future, please keep an eye on the blog and on our social channels for any new positions.
The Great Frog is an ‘Open to All’ employer and warmly welcomes everybody to the team.
We encourage you to notify our team of your pronouns at any stage of your application.
*** This role has now been filled. Thank you to everyone who applied ***