We are looking for an Office Manager to join The Great Frog team. Prior experience within an office environment, or similar environment is essential. The ideal candidate must be punctual, organised, personable, committed, friendly and approachable.
The job role includes, but it is not limited to the following:
- Day to day management of the office.
- Establish and maintain office/administrative procedures and standards.
- Diary management, making travel arrangements and meetings/event co-ordination when necessary.
- Maintaining stationery supplies, equipment and furniture for both office and production teams.
- Managing our HR system
- Ensuring that health and safety requirements are met within the office, eg – arranging equipment testing, fire alarms, undertaking workstation assessments.
- Management and recording of office expenditure.
- Liaise with external agencies/suppliers as/when/if required.
- Oversee the induction process for new staff.
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries.
- Provide administrative support for managers and directors as necessary.
- Raising and finalising invoices, working with GM and utilising Receipt Bank.
- Monthly sales reports.
- Quarterly sales reports for collaborative pieces across all TGF sites.
- Assist in the ordering of new apparel, accessories ad packaging
- Assist in the upkeep of the website.
Start date: 25th February 2020
Hours: Mon-Friday 9:30am – 5:30pm
Location: The Great Frog East, 1-4 Holywell Lane, Shoreditch, London, EC2A 3ET
Please apply with a CV and covering letter to [email protected] with subject header ‘Office Manager’ or come by the East London store and ask for Will or Danielle.
Applications close Monday 20th January 2020 at 2:00pm.
WE HAVE NOW STOPPED TAKING APPLICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION.