The term “The Great Frog” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 10 GANTON STREET, LONDON, W1F 7QR. Our company registration number is 01132884. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Please read through our sizing guide and refund policy before placing an order so we can get your item to you sized perfectly and in good time.
Please note, once we make a ring to a size you have requested, this is your first resize. If you are unsure of your size, we recommend buying a ring sizer (if you need shipping outside of the UK, please email email@example.com and we will send you a Paypal link for £5 to cover the cost of global shipping) before purchasing a ring as resizing charges start from £20. Resizing stone rings are £40 as we need to send these rings to a laser specialist. Click here for more information on sizing costs.
We only offer an initial free resize on items that have been bought as ‘STANDARD SIZE’. Once you know the size you require, you are responsible for posting the item(s) back to us and we will post this back to you free of charge.
If you have already purchased a ring with a specified size, you will have to pay the resizing fee starting from £20 and you will have to pay the courier fee of £8 (UK) or £20 (global shipping) for us to return the item back to you after the additional sizing.
If this is not clear please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are buying a gift and are unsure of the size, please select ‘STANDARD SIZE’. We will include a free ring sizer and resizing slip so the item can be sent back to us and we will adjust the size completely free of charge. Please note you are responsible for posting the item(s) back to us. Subsequent sizings after the initial free resize will be charged.
All our items are listed in GBP but you will be charged in your local currency. We have supplied an estimated currency conversion into USD and EUR for your convenience on each product page and on the basket page.
Please carefully read our returns policy here. Items that are returned with scratches or evidence of wear will not be accepted.
While we produce the highest quality items, silver is not an indestructible metal. Please treat certain items with care, for example bangles shouldn’t be stretched or opened or closed to fit on the wrist as it will weaken the silver and may eventually break. Repair charges start from £20.
Please note The Great Frog only has stores in London, Los Angeles and New York. We are not associated with any other business claiming to be The Great Frog or other companies who sell similar TGF designs.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.